Friday, August 15, 2014

Lipstick of the Week: NARS Schiap


Today I'm featuring one of my favourite lipsticks of all time: Schiap by NARS. Pronounced "skap," and named for the Italian fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli (whose signature colour was hot pink), it's a beautiful blue-based, semi-matte pink. While it's certainly bright, I find it's actually a pretty wearable colour. It seems to go with most of my clothes (I especially love it with navy and grey), and the blue tones make teeth look nice and white. 

While they are on the pricy side, the quality of NARS lipsticks is fantastic--they're definitely a worthy investment. I've had this one for a few years now and it's still going strong!

Are you a fan of Schiap? Or of hot pink lipstick in general? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment