Monday, January 12, 2015

Red Carpet Recap: Golden Globes 2015

January to March may be my least favourite stretch of the year, but there is one perk to this otherwise dreary time: Awards Season! I'm not the biggest movie buff (I have yet to see any of the big films nominated this season), but I love love love the Red Carpet coverage. Here were some of the best, worst, and, uh, most interesting looks of the night in my opinion. What were your thoughts on the fashion this year? I'd love to know! 

BEST

{Naomi Watts in Gucci}

{Gwyneth Paltrow in Michael Kors}

{Julianne Moore in Givenchy}

{Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Carolina Herrera}

{Julia Goldani Telles in Carmen Marc Valvo}

WORST

{Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad}

{Keira Knightley in Chanel}

{Tina Fey in Antonio Berardi}

{Claire Danes in Valentino}

{Lana del Rey}

MOST UNFLATTERING

{Rosamund Pike in Vera Wang}

MOST WTF ACCESSORIES

{Amal Clooney's Gloves}

{Kate Mara's Belt}

BEST FACIAL HAIR

{Conchita Wurst}

No comments:

Post a Comment