Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Little White Pleated Dress

As anyone who follows me on Pinterest knows, I'm a big fan of white dresses (I have a board solely dedicated to images of perfect LWDs). The ubiquitous little black dress, while a classic for obvious reason, can easily veer into funereal/frumpy/lacklustre territory, in my opinion, but the little white dress, in all its iterations, always seems so fresh. 

This pleated J. Crew dress, a sales-score from last summer, is incredibly versatile -- I love changing up the vibe of it by pairing it with different accessories and jackets. If I want to enhance its preppy vibe, I'll wear it with a blazer, while tossing on my leather jacket instantly edges it up. 

Which are you more a fan of -- the LBD or the LWD? 









































Dress - J. Crew
Necklace - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Kate Spade
Lipstick - All Fired Up by MAC

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.Crew sale scores are the best! Half of my closet is from there! I love that pretty dress!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades and the necklace! Great outfit!:)
    http;//tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete